- Communities of Practice
- Living Labs
- News & Events
- Publication Library
- External Resources
- About us
Webinar: Public Procurement for a Sustainable Food Supply
15 May 2020
Members of the Sustainable Food Systems Community of Practice hosted an internal webinar in May 2020 to share their local experiences with food-related public procurement policies and procedures, as well as their challenges and opportunities.
- Mojca Hrabar, Ljubljana Living lab
- Dan Keech, Gloucestershire Living Lab
- Maria José de Azevedo Ilheu, Lisbon Living Lab
- Mikelis Grivins and Artūrs Doveiks, Tukums Living Lab
- Deserie Mansfield, Mid Wales Living Lab
The recorded webinar can be viewed here.
Author: Sustainable Food Systems Community of Practice